Healthy Food Ideas for Kids ǀ Top 5 Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids With Recipe and Instructions
So we all want to try Sugarfree & healthy food recipes for our kids. Here are the top 5 sugarfree healthy food recipes for kids of February with detailed instruction for you to make at home. The recipes are all simple and won't take much time.
1. Sugarfree Mini Doughnuts by Laura at Supervood.nl ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids
"I'm a sucker for food and baked goods with cute looks. And these #sugarfree mini Dougnuts have a high cuteness content if you ask me. The Dougnuts are #sugarfree and sweetened with stevia. #Chocolate and #pistachio make the party off, but they are in their simplicity without toppings just as tasty"
INGREDIENTS for Sugarfree Mini Doughnuts
What you need for 5-6 Doughnuts
- 125g almond meal
- 25g melted butter bio
- 2 tsp Good Good Stevia Sweetener
- 20 g coconut yoghurt
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or Good Good Vanilla Stevia Drops
- pinch of salt
- 4 squares of dark chocolate
- 30g pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Whisk the two egg whites until stiff. Mix in another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, including egg yolks until smooth. Spoon over the egg whites gently into the batter so it becomes fluffy. Put the mixture in the turban tins and bake for 23 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Decorate the dougnuts when they are cooled with melted dark chocolate and some chopped pistachios. Optional
- You can also replace the organic butter if desired (odorless) coconut oil
Credit to Laura: www.supervood.nl
Want Icelandic Natural Sweeteners from Good Good Brand?
2. Sugarfree Hot Chocolate by The Irish Vegan Girl ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids
3. Sugarfree Pancakes by That Healthy Vegan ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds + 2 tbsp water)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla stevia drops from Good Good
- 3/4 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1/4 cup stevia from Good Good
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a food processor/blender add all of the wet ingredients and blend until completely smooth.
- Then add the dry ingredients and blend until combined. You may need to scrape down the sides to ensure all of the flour has been included in the batter.
- Now you just fry the pancakes on a non stick frying pan (you may need to use oil)! (Makes 5 pancakes)
- I topped mine with sliced banana, blueberries, peanut butter, cacao nibs and goji berry chocolate
Credit to That Healthy Vegan: Her Instagram
4. Chocolate Mousse by The Little Green Spoon ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids
- 45g of Dark Chocolate
- 2 Cans of Coconut Milk, Refrigerated Overight
- 3 Tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 3 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup
For Simple and Easy instructions please visit: http://thelittlegreenspoon.com/2017/02/13/chocolate-mousse/#sthash.pA2Ydpx6.dpuf
5. Sugarfree Kiwi and Pinapple Popsicle by Hazel and Cacao ǀ Best Sugarfree Healthy Food Ideas for Kids
- 4 kiwi fruits
- half pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp raw honey or Good Good Stevia Drops Original Flavor
- 4-6 kiwi fruit slices
- Place all ingredients except kiwi slices into blender and blend until smooth.
- Place one kiwi slice on the side of each Popsicle mould.
- Pour the mixture into the moulds.
- Add in Popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 24 hours until set.
- Remove from freezer.
- Run outside of moulds under warm water to remove frosty coating before removing the popsicles. Enjoy.
Credit to Hazel and Cacao: http://hazelandcacao.com/recipes/